• Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to its activities, products and services and the environmental aspects.
• Identifying quality and environmental objectives by review and audit of the processes both in-house and on-site.
• Formally setting objectives based on the results of the process reviews and their significance in relation to their impact on the environment and the continual improvement of the quality and environmental management system.
• Implementing management programs to achieve these objectives.
• Investing in a well trained and motivated workforce.
• Working closely with suppliers and customers to ensure mutual understanding and benefits of the environmental aspects consideration.
• Reviewing our policy and objectives as part of the Management Review Process.
• Communicating this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
• Preventing and minimizing Pollution to the environment.
SFSP operates under environmental management system certification BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and maintain it through registration and annual review.